Prince Resort is a tranquil oceanfront destination in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – just a short drive from a wide range of fun activities and things to do for guests of all ages.
Discover Myrtle Beach and South Carolina’s Grand Strand, where fabulous dining exhilarating recreation and an endless ribbon of unspoiled coastline set the stage for unforgettable family vacations. Browse the Bait, Tackle and Gift Shop and eateries on the historic Cherry Grove Pier, whose entrance is just steps from the resort. Embark on a fishing charter or helicopter tour or explore pristine marshes teeming with fascinating wildlife. All easily reachable from the shores of Prince Resort.
For more tips on what to see in Myrtle Beach, please browse our helpful links below or visit our newsletter page for latest news and current events.
Find out what’s going on in and around Myrtle Beach during your stay – from boat shows and holiday parades to music festivals and antique and craft shows.
- October 19 - 2013 Coastal 5K and Doggie Dash
- October 19 - Myrtle Beach Wine Festival, Market Common
- October 22 - Taste of the Town, MB Convention Center
- October 26 - Howl-O-Scream, McLean Park
- November 2 - Citywide Clean Up
- November 2 - Art in the Park - Valor Park, Market Common
- November 3 - Souper Supper at Market Common
- November 9 - Color Run 5K
- November 10 - Carolina Beach Music Awards
- November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 14 - Dickens Christmas Show and Fest
- November 14 - St. Nicholas BBQ Fest at St. Paul's Church in Conway
- November 15 - Lighting at the Landing at Barefoot Landing
- November 16 - Brewing at the Beach at New South Brewing
- November 23 - 10th Annual Murrells Inlet Oyster Roast
- November 28 - Surfside Beach Turkey Trot
- December 6 -Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 7 - Christmas Parade
- December 7 - Musical Classics for Holiday Seasons - Long Bay Symphony
- December 8 - Christmas Cantata
- December 10 - Wreath Making Workshop
- December 15 - "The Lights of Christmas" NMB Community Band
- January 1 - New Year's Day
- February 14 - MyrtleBeach.com Myrtle Beach Marathon
- February 14 - Neon Night 5K
View more information about Myrtle Beach area attractions by visiting our Attractions page.
Museums and Parks
See what Myrtle Beach life was like in the 1700’s at the Kaminski House Museum, join the after-dark “ghost walk” at Atalaya Castle or explore the dunes, forests, trails and wildlife habitats of Myrtle Beach State Park.
Cherry Grove Pier
Step outside the resort to experience this cherished family vacation spot. Jutting 985 feet into the Atlantic Ocean, the historic Cherry Grove Pier is a wonderful place to spend hours fishing, relaxing at the tiki bar, enjoying live entertainment or watching the renowned July Fourth fireworks over Myrtle Beach.
Once the sun goes down over Myrtle Beach, the lights go up at entertainment venues up and down the coastline. Take in a live musical or comedy performance at the Alabama Theatre or enjoy a four-course feast and an evening of wenches, knights and jousting battles at the Medieval Times Dinner Show.
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.