A voir à Myrtle Beach
Prince Resort est une destination tranquille au bord de l'océan à North Myrtle Beach (Caroline du Sud) - à proximité d'une grande variété d'activités pour les hôtes de tous les âges.
Soyez informés de tout ce qui se passe à Myrtle Beach et dans les alentours - salons nautiques, parades de vacances, festivals de musique et marchés artisanaux et d'antiquité.
- November 1 - MB Boardwalk Fright Nights
- November 1 - Color Run
- November 1 - Island Fever Music Fest at La Belle Amie Vineyards
- November 1-2 - 42nd Annual Art in the Park - Chapin Park
- November 1-2 - Waccamaw Indian People 22nd Annual Intertribal Pow Wow
- November 2 - 19th Annual Souper Supper at The Market Common
- November 2 - Bump Up the Boardwalk Volleyball League
- November 2-7 - National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Golf Tournament
- November 5-9 33rd Annual American Heart Association Beach Ride - Lakewood Camping Ground
- November 5-9 - 20th Annual Carolina Beach Music Awards
- November 5-21 - 13th Annual Toys for Tots Drive at Barefoot Landing
- November 7-January 4 - Shadrack's Christmas Wonderland - Pelican's Ballpark
- November 8 - 5th Annual Christmas Bazaar and BBQ Fundraiser - First United Methodist Church
- November 8 - Snowball Drop - Downtown Conway
- November 8-9 42nd Annual Art in the Park at Market Common
- November 9 - Bump Up the Boardwalk Volleyball League
- November 9 - Long Bay Symphony Tchaikovsky and the Romantic Spirit - MB High School Music & Art Center
- November 9 - Holiday Open House - Downtown Conway
- November 10 - 10th Annual Bag Ladies Luncheon at Chapin Art Museum
- November 11 - Veterans Day Service - MB Convention Center
- November 13-15 - 10th Annual St. Nicholas BBQ Fest - Downtown Conway
- November 13-16 - 33rd Annual Dickens Christmas Show & Festivals Week
- November 14 - Open Practice at MB Speedway
- November 15 - 4th Annual Brewing at the Beach at New South Brewery
- November 15 - Winestock - La Belle Amie
- November 15 - SxSE Music Fest at the Train Depot
- November 15 - Atalaya Sleepover at Huntington Beach State Park
- November 15 - 23rd Annual Pawleys Island 5K/10K Turtle Strut
- November 15-16 - 22nd Annual Myrtle Beach 400 - MB Speedway
- November 21 - Lighting of the Landing and Santa's Arrival at Barefoot Landing
- November 22 - 20th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting at Broadway at the Beach
- November 27 - Surfside and Grand Strand Turkey Trot
- November 27-29 - 45th Annual SC State Bluegrass Festival - MB Convention Center
- November 28 - Tree Lighting Ceremony at Market Common
- November 29 - 30th Annual Intracoastal Christmas Regatta
- December 4 - City of Conway Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 4 - Surfside Beach Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 4, 11, 18 - Rivertown Christmas Celebration - Downtown Conway
- December 4-6, 11-13, 18-20 - Night of a Thousand Candles
- December 5 - City of N. Myrtle Beach Christmas Tree Lighting
- December 6 - Holiday Music Fest - La Belle Amie
- December 6 - NMB Christmas Parade
- December 6-7 - Christmas Cantata OD Presbyterian Church
- December 7 - MI Christmas Parade
- December 11 - Living Window Display - Downtown Conway
- December 13 - Surfside Beach Christmas Parade
- December 13 - Conway Christmas Parade
- December 13-14 - Carolina Master Chorale - Socastee High School
- December 14 - 11th Annual Christmas Towne
- December 18 - Conway Canine Christmas Costume Contest
- December 20 - Breakfast with Santa - Golden Egg, Surfside Beach
- December 26-31 - 24th Annual Beach Ball Classic
- December 27 - Yuletide Music and Bonfire at La Belle Amie
- December 31 - New Year's Eve Celebration and Fireworks - Broadway at the Beach
- December 31 - A Southern Times Square - Market Common
- December 31 - New Year's Eve "Garden by Candlelight" Pre-Party at Brookgreen Gardens
- December 31 - Noon Year's Eve Party - Children's Museum of SC
- December 31 - New Year's Eve Bash - Hard Rock Cafe
- December 31 - New Year's Eve Dinner and Party - House of Blues
- December 31 - New Year's Eve Party - Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Approchez-vous à de vrais alligators au Alligator Adventure, vivez des sensations fortes au Family Kingdom Amusement Park ou venez découvrir les merveilles soumarines du Ripley's Aquarium.
Musées et parcs
Venez découvrir à quoi ressemblait la vie à Myrtle Beach en 1700 dans le House Museum, faites une "promenade fantôme" au Atalaya Castle ou explorez les dunes, les forêts et le faune du Myrtle Beach State Park.
Cherry Grove Pier
Sortez du Prince Resort et venez découvrir un lieu de vacance familiale très prisé. L'historique jetée de Cherry Grove, qui s'élance dans l'océan sur 300 mètres, est un endroit idéal pour passer des heures à pêcher, se détendre au Tiki bar, assister à des spectacles ou voir le célèbre feux d'artifice du 4 juillet.
Trouvez des souvenirs et d'autres objets au Barefoot Landing ou profitez d'aubaines de marque au Tanger Outlets sur King's Road.
Une fois le soleil couché, les lumière des salles de spectacle s'allument de part et d'autre du littoral. Assistez à une comédie musicale ou à une pièce de théâtre au Alabama Theatre ou régalez-vous avec un festin à quatre plats et une soirée de chevaliers et de batailles au dîner-spectacle du Medieval Times.
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.
- Ball fields, playgrounds, dog parks and more at the NMB Sports Complex
- Soar up to 30' in the air with North Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures.
- Catch a minor league baseball game with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Get into the action at the X Gym Myrtle Beach Sports Mall
- Surf's Up for family fun - laser tag, rock wall, arcade and more!
- Check out a local sporting event in Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach is an ideal getaway for fishing enthusiasts because highly priced and rare catches are often caught here. You can join the Grand Strand Fishing Rodeo held yearly from April to October and get a chance to take home some cash prizes while having the time of your life. You’ll be casting your line for some of the largest grouper, snapper, mahi-mahi, and king fish in the Atlantic Ocean!
The Little River Fishing Fleet invites you to join us on any of our 1/2 day, 3/4 day, full day, inshore, offshore, deep sea, and gulf stream fishing adventures! When it comes to Myrtle Beach Fishing, we've been the area leader since 1985. Depending on the charter, you could catch black sea bass, flounder, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, dolphin, wahoo, grouper, vermillion snapper, shark, grey snapper and many other types of fish! Rod, reel, bait and fishing license included with every trip. For additional Summer Family Fun, join us for an afternoon Dolphin Cruise. Call us for details, or to reserve your spot. 843-361-3323
Myrtle Beach natives take boating and sailing very seriously, and as a guest, you’ll find world-class boat tours and sailing from Little River all the way down our beautiful coast line. Whether you’re testing your luck on a Casino cruise, renting a catamaran, power boat, or even a small fishing boat, our town is perfect for your next boating excursion. Discover dolphin pods, sea turtles, the high dunes of Bird Island, and the great sun rises and sunsets of Myrtle Beach.
Book your next boating adventure with one of these vendors:
Wild Thang Watersports - Our jet boats give passengers a thrill ride through the Intracoastal Waterway. Perfect for hot summer days - this high-speed "roller coaster" on the water makes for a fun, wet ride!