A voir à Myrtle Beach
Prince Resort est une destination tranquille au bord de l'océan à North Myrtle Beach (Caroline du Sud) - à proximité d'une grande variété d'activités pour les hôtes de tous les âges.
Soyez informés de tout ce qui se passe à Myrtle Beach et dans les alentours - salons nautiques, parades de vacances, festivals de musique et marchés artisanaux et d'antiquité.
- April 1 – September 19 – Encounters: UFO Experience – Broadway at the Beach
- May 17 – August 3 – Sculpture Exhibition “Kent Ullberg: A Retrospective” Brookgreen Gardens
- June 1 – Sept 21 - Hot Summer Nights – Plyler Park
- June 1 – August 30 – SummerFest! 2014 at Barefoot Landing
- June 2 – August 20 – Whose Beach is It Anyway? Improv Show – MB Mall
- June 3 – August 26 – A Crabby Experience – MB State Park
- June 3 – August 12 – Sharks! MB State Park
- June 3 – August 19 – Stingray Shuffle – MB State Park
- June 3 – September 21 – Classic Images: Photography by Ansel Adams
- June 4 – August 27 – From the Forest to the Sea – MB State Park
- June 4 – August 30 – NASCAR Racing Experience at MB Speedway
- June 5 – August 7 – Leaf Your Mark – MB State Park
- June 5 – August 21 – Jumping Jellyfish – MB State Park
- June 6 – August 29 – Legends of the Forest – MB State Park
- June 7 – August 9 – Creature Feature – MB State Park
- June 11 – August 8 – Cool Summer Evenings
- June 12 – August 14 – Movies After Dark in Surfside Beach
- June 18 – August 27 – Cast Away! – MB State Park
- June 18 – August 13 – Family Dive In Movie Night – Myrtle Waves
- June 19 – August 28 – Gator Gossip – MB State Park
- August 1-3 - 31st Annual Summer Classic Arts and Crafts Festival
- August 2 – Sensational Seniors Night Super Trucks and Mini Stocks– MB Speedway
- August 2 – Sandune Traditional Only 3D Archery Tournament
- August 3 – Surfside Beach Sunday Serenades – Fuller Park
- August 7 - Music on Main Concert Series - The Wannabees (Variety, Classic)
- August 14 - Music on Main Concert Series - Gary Lowder & Smokin' Hot (Beach)
- August 15 - Sounds of Summer Concert Series (at NMB Sports Complex) 7-9PM - Too Much Sylvia (Variety)
- August 21 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Carolina Soul Band (Beach music)
- August 28 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Atlantic Groove (Beach music)
- August 29-30 - 9th Annual Beach Boogie and BBQ Festival
- September 4 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Tru Sol (Motown, Top 40, Party)
- September 12-21 - SOS Fall Migration
- September 17 - 11th Annual North Myrtle Beach Irish/Italian Festival
- September 18 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Hip Pocket (Beach/Variety)
- September 25 - Music on Main Concert Series 7-9PM - Jim Quick and Coastline (Beach music)
- October 1-5 - Fall Bike Rally
- October 11 - 10th Annual Little River Shrimp Fest
- October 11 - Downtown Myrtle Beach Oktoberfest
- October 18 - Waccamaw Area Heartwalk
- October 19 - Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon
- November 5 - 20th Annual Carolina Beach Music Awards
- November 22 - 20th Annual Holiday Tree Lighting at Broadway at the Beach
- November 29 - 30th Annual Intracoastal Christmas Regatta
- December 26-31 - 24th Annual Beach Ball Classic
Approchez-vous à de vrais alligators au Alligator Adventure, vivez des sensations fortes au Family Kingdom Amusement Park ou venez découvrir les merveilles soumarines du Ripley's Aquarium.
Musées et parcs
Venez découvrir à quoi ressemblait la vie à Myrtle Beach en 1700 dans le House Museum, faites une "promenade fantôme" au Atalaya Castle ou explorez les dunes, les forêts et le faune du Myrtle Beach State Park.
Cherry Grove Pier
Sortez du Prince Resort et venez découvrir un lieu de vacance familiale très prisé. L'historique jetée de Cherry Grove, qui s'élance dans l'océan sur 300 mètres, est un endroit idéal pour passer des heures à pêcher, se détendre au Tiki bar, assister à des spectacles ou voir le célèbre feux d'artifice du 4 juillet.
Trouvez des souvenirs et d'autres objets au Barefoot Landing ou profitez d'aubaines de marque au Tanger Outlets sur King's Road.
Une fois le soleil couché, les lumière des salles de spectacle s'allument de part et d'autre du littoral. Assistez à une comédie musicale ou à une pièce de théâtre au Alabama Theatre ou régalez-vous avec un festin à quatre plats et une soirée de chevaliers et de batailles au dîner-spectacle du Medieval Times.
Sports & Fitness
Whether you are looking for a place to climb on a treadmill, pump some iron, shoot some hoops or just relax and take in a ballgame - Myrtle Beach has loads of activities taylor-made for fitness and sports-minded guests.
- Ball fields, playgrounds, dog parks and more at the NMB Sports Complex
- Soar up to 30' in the air with North Myrtle Beach Jetpack Adventures.
- Catch a minor league baseball game with the Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Get into the action at the X Gym Myrtle Beach Sports Mall
- Surf's Up for family fun - laser tag, rock wall, arcade and more!
- Check out a local sporting event in Myrtle Beach!
Myrtle Beach is an ideal getaway for fishing enthusiasts because highly priced and rare catches are often caught here. You can join the Grand Strand Fishing Rodeo held yearly from April to October and get a chance to take home some cash prizes while having the time of your life. You’ll be casting your line for some of the largest grouper, snapper, mahi-mahi, and king fish in the Atlantic Ocean!
The Little River Fishing Fleet invites you to join us on any of our 1/2 day, 3/4 day, full day, inshore, offshore, deep sea, and gulf stream fishing adventures! When it comes to Myrtle Beach Fishing, we've been the area leader since 1985. Depending on the charter, you could catch black sea bass, flounder, king mackerel, Spanish mackerel, dolphin, wahoo, grouper, vermillion snapper, shark, grey snapper and many other types of fish! Rod, reel, bait and fishing license included with every trip. For additional Summer Family Fun, join us for an afternoon Dolphin Cruise. Call us for details, or to reserve your spot. 843-361-3323
Myrtle Beach natives take boating and sailing very seriously, and as a guest, you’ll find world-class boat tours and sailing from Little River all the way down our beautiful coast line. Whether you’re testing your luck on a Casino cruise, renting a catamaran, power boat, or even a small fishing boat, our town is perfect for your next boating excursion. Discover dolphin pods, sea turtles, the high dunes of Bird Island, and the great sun rises and sunsets of Myrtle Beach.
Book your next boating adventure with one of these vendors:
Wild Thang Watersports - Our jet boats give passengers a thrill ride through the Intracoastal Waterway. Perfect for hot summer days - this high-speed "roller coaster" on the water makes for a fun, wet ride!