Travel Information: COVID-19 Update
Prince Resort has always been known for its high standard of cleanliness and now is adopting even stricter measures in light of the current circumstances. Prince Resort's highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests & employees. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments:
For your convenience and continued social distancing practice we have the following online capabilities and payment options.
- Pre-Pay: You can pay in advance online through our payment portal.
- Pre-Register: To ensure minimum contact and a speedy check in, we are requesting prior to your arrival that you complete the pre-registration forms online.
- Apple & Google Pay: Apple & Google Pay are now available at check in.
Prince Resort's front desk is currently open 24 hours a day.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Prince Resort’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Specific steps Prince Resort is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge
Prince Resort associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: Training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Prince Resort uses EPA approved cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Prince Resort uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Prince Resort has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” Prince Resort is increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee:
Continue to book with confidence! We're offering a Risk-Free Vacation Guarantee* for reservations travelling through December 31, 2022!
- Cancellations outside 7 days of arrival will be charged a $30 fee plus taxes.
- Cancellations inside 7 days of arrival will forfeit deposit.
*Not applicable for existing reservations, group reservations, student reservations, reservations booked with our Prepay & Save rate, our Monthly rates, or as a golf package.
What our Guests are Saying:
"I enjoyed getting away and the beach not being too overly crowded. The staff at the Prince Resort were very friendly and got us whatever we needed since no maid service due to the COVID." - Kathy W. 7/21/2020
"The room was nice,clean, and we felt safe. We liked being located on the pool deck as it was convenient for the kids to swim and keep an eye on them. The hotel has put good protocol and policies in place to help prevent the spread of COVID." - Nicole B. on 7/20/2020
We invite you to stay and play, but don't let your COVID cleanliness habits go away! Together we can make a difference.